Evo Voice supports the ability to "Bring your own account" by simply plugging in your Account SID and Auth Token.
When the Evo Voice team creates your account, we will need to know this information and it can be retrieved easily from the Twilio Dashboard (https://www.twilio.com/console)
Once we have this information we can provision your BYOA account on the Evo Voice side.
This information is for the Evo team. When creating a new account for a client that already has a Twilio Account, they will need to provide you with their Twilio Account SID and Auth Token. Please make sure to exchange this information securely and then on the Evo Voice back end, plug those two values into the New Account screen
Changes to Twilio Phone Numbers
We import all of the phone numbers into your account, but we mark them as LOCKED and we don't touch their webhook programming, e.g.:
You can unlock any phone number to start using it with Evo Voice by checking the box as shown above and clicking Unlock. This will mark the number as eligible to be modified and if you assign a Flow to it, we will set its webhook, otherwise the webhook will be cleared out. This is important because if you have a webhook assigned to a Phone Number in Twilio that you aren't using, you will still pay for any robo calls which hit it. Evo Voice always clears the webhook from numbers which are not assigned to a Flow (unless that number is marked as locked)
The following list is of changes that we make to your Twilio account which are non-destructive, but are required for the functioning of Evo Voice. This is the list of things that you will want to clean up if you stop using Evo Voice. None of these resources have any cost by default, but you may want to remove for good housekeeping.
- We create a Twilio Voice Application used for Outbound dialing. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/voice/twiml/apps
- We create an API key to be used by the application. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/project/api-keys
- We create a SIP domain to be used for any SIP users. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/voice/sip/endpoints
- We create a SIP credential list. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/voice/sip/cls
- We create a Chat Service. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/chat/services
- We create 3 certificates for Mobile Push. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/chat/credentials
- We create an AutoPilot assistant. You can remove here: https://www.twilio.com/console/autopilot/list